Terms and Conditions of Use
Agila Host reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Agila Host will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
Your use of any areas of the Site secured by a user name/login screen (“Secured Areas”), including but not limited to purchases of products from the Site, is governed by the terms and conditions of a separate agreement. You are granted no rights or licenses to use the Secured Areas under this Agreement.
Terms of Service
Agila Host provides products and services to its customers which are collectively revered to as “Product(s)” or “Service(s)”. Whether the Product or Services are provided as standalone, part of package, discounted, free, any custom products and services provided by Agila Host are included as part of the “Product(s)” or “Service(s)”. All Services are subject to each of our Policies. Certain Services may also be provided by third parties providers and their own terms of service.
- Products and Services Offered
- Shared Hosting
- Email Hosting
- Domain Registration
- VPS Cloud
- Game Hosting Server
- Terms of Product Use
- Customer are responsible to backup their own files, database, media and contents. We may do regular backups on our own servers and your filesystem, database, media and contents. In times customer is going to retrieve any files, database, media or contents, this may subject to a custom service
- Unmetered use of our Products specific to Bandwidth and Storage are defined by experience gained by Agila Host with similarly situated or measured by our third party server providers. The Customer use of any service resources may not exceed that of similarly situated customers in a way to affect the global performance of the hosting environment. Thus, the Customer acknowledges that storing large amount of compressed and uncompressed digital images or other media files, unnecessary backups of your account or other online resource materials are strictly prohibited. Streaming of media or unnecessary file transferring directly utilizing the hosting environment’s bandwidth is strictly prohibited. Agila Host reserves the right to terminate the customer’s access to the hosting environment without notice in case of suspicious that the service resource are being abused. The company the term “Inodes”. An inode is a data stricture on a file system used to keep information about a file or folder. The number of inodes indicates the number of files and folders in an account has
- Customer acknowledges that hosting unlawful purposes of the following is strictly prohibited:
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate information or information which is not your own accurate information;
- Posting of any material that defames, harasses, threatens, embarrasses, or abuses others; is racially or ethically offensive; or is obscene, abusive, hateful, pornographic, vulgar, or harmful to anyone, but especially to children;
- Peer-to-Peer media sharing, piracy, streaming of live events and similar in nature
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity;
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of our Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose;
- Harming minors in any way;
- Impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from our Site.
- Any illegal media or content that is governed by the country of the Philippines
- Trial Usage
- Each account can only have 1 trial of each service ever. We reserve the right to uninstall multiple trials on your account without notice
- Registering new accounts to bypass the 4.1 term will result account banning immediately without notice
- We reserve the right to reinstall your trials to avoid abuse usage without notice. We recommend NOT to save any important data. Purchase a paid subscription instead.
- Mail Service Usage
- Due to the nature of a shared environment, customers are restricted to send only a number of emails per hour to avoid sending unsolicited and spam emails. This will help your IP address not being blocked by anti spam software.
- Customers can create unlimited email accounts in their share hosting plan. Depending on the nature of your business, we can add a number of emails per hour in your account or suggest to configure the use external SMTP programs. Contact us.
- Definition of Unmanaged
With an unmanaged server, the Client is expected to perform all gaming configuration including managing file systems, plugins, passwords, world seed backups and users with the provided game panel.
Registration and Passwords
If you register on our Site, you agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself and to maintain and update such information so it remains accurate and complete following registration. Failure to provide accurate and complete information or to update such information shall be adequate grounds for us to either suspend or terminate your account.
Upon completing the registration process, you will receive a password and user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name and are responsible for any activities that occur under your password and user name.
When you make an order, you are responsible to provide accurate and complete information regarding the location and recipient of the order. Failure to do so may subject to unsuccessful delivery that can cause delay and may be delivered longer than the expected estimated time of arrival. Agila Host will not be responsible for the delayed delivery during this event.
Accuracy of Content and Pricing Information
Because prices, product descriptions and availability can change quickly, Agila Host does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Site. Also, Agila Host may make changes to the information contained herein, including to the products and prices described in the site, at any time, without prior notice to you (including after you have submitted your order). Information at this Site is periodically updated, but it may not be current or complete at the moment you visit this Site and may contain errors or inaccuracies. In no event shall Agila Host or its service or product providers be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for any decision made by you, or for any act or failure to act by you, in reliance upon information provided at this Site. If a product you purchase does not match the description on the Site, as your sole and exclusive remedy you may return the product, unused, to Agila Host and receive a refund of your purchase price.
Items in your shopping cart will reflect the most recent price displayed on the item’s product detail page. Prices are frequently updated to adjust for different sales, limited pricing, and other discounting. Therefore, prices on the product detail page and in your cart may change after such updates to reflect the current prices. Placing items in your cart does not reserve the current prices shown at that time, and prices are reserved only by placing an order. From time to time, despite our efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. Please note that such errors or inaccuracies may be related to product descriptions, pricing and availability. In the event of a pricing error, Agila Host will take one of the following options: (1) If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount; or (2) if an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are not satisfied with your purchase due to any errors or inaccuracies, we may refund it in accordance with our refund procedure. Discounts are limited-time offers and are not valid with other offers.
The Site and the Materials are copyrighted works of Agila Host and/or its suppliers. Neither the Site nor the Materials may be reproduced, displayed, modified or adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form by any means (including, but not limited to, electronic duplication or transmission) without the prior written permission of Agila Host.